Details on stories include that of a child struck by a motorcycle in Nashua, chicken swaps returning once again to new Hampshire, and more….
Details on stories include that of a driver arrested in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident last month, a woman charged with leaving her three young children home alone, and more….
Stories include that of New Hampshire’s status among adults living with mental illness, a resolution passed in Portsmouth protecting city workers from discrimination, and more…
Jeanne talks with Christina Lamphere and Laurie Farmer about Hospice Care.
Downtown Dialogues host Paul Brogan talks with Sarah Chaffee of McGowan Fine Arts.
It was awesome to see Matt Bonner come home and have a strong performance against the Celtics despite breaking his nose for a second time last week and dealing with some bruised ribs. Bonner had 7 points and 4 rebounds in the Spurs 104-92 win over Boston.
Matt also entertained the thought of playing with the Celtics next year if he doesn’t fit into the Spurs plans. He is a unrestricted free agent at the end of this season.
Matt also took viewers on a tour of Concord in this video on spurs.com
Matt Bonner talks about coming home to play the Celtics in Boston.
Members of City Council met on February 3, 2014 to discuss and set priorities for 2014 – 2015. The following items are the top priorities the City Council chose for 2014 – 2015. Note the information below is in a non-prioritized order.
Calendar Year 2014 – 2015 Priorities
Responsible fiscal management is the guiding principal pertaining to all priorities listed below:
1. Balanced Budget Issues: Fiscal Year 2015 & 2016 (Collective Bargaining/Contract Negotiations, Grant Writing & Health Insurance Costs)
2. Community Wide Economic Development Initiatives to Expand Tax Base
3. Public Information, Marketing & Communications
4. Parking Master Plan/Implementation Measures
1. Main Street Complete Streets Project
2. City-Wide Multi-Generational Community Center
3. Opportunity Corridor Economic Development Initiatives – South Main Street, Penacook Village, Downtown 2nd & 3rd Floor Redevelopment, North Central Corridor/Storrs Street Connection & South End Rail Yard
4. Expand Neighborhood Street Improvement Program
1. Major Transportation Corridor Improvements
2. Municipal Complex Planning/Improvements
3. Memorial Field Complex Planning/Improvements
4. Sewalls Falls Bridge
5. Create and Expand Partnerships (Particularly In Regards to Recreation and Economic Development Opportunities)
6. Creative Economy Work
7. Hall Street WWTP Odor Control Program
Amelia talks with host Jeanne Lester about meaningful lessons in a journey through a cancer diagnosis, and celebrations through Make-A-Wish NH.
Host Bill Kearney is joined by guest Alan Blinder.